Bonjour...



Please drop a drop in my bucket, merci.

Meet Me

My photo
Nebraska
I love to write mostly poetry and music. Occasionally I will write about political topics I feel strongly about. I also newly started photograhpy,that portion is under construction! please leave a comment. thanks

Followers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Song: wrong direction

(chorus)
Ive been wrong
looking in the wrong places
running in different directions
Ive been wrong
looking to the wrong faces
running in different directions
Ive been wrong

vs.1
its hard to see/inside my mind
God knows my heart/and theres nothing I can hide
I cant cover up the lies that-

I can do this on my own
I dont need His help home

((chorus))
vs.2
He loves me strong/even when I dont decide
to follow like I should/I still try to hide
I cant cover up the lies that

I can do this on my own
I dont need His help home
((chorus))


tag:
But
I've been wrong
I cant do this on my own
I've been wrong
I need help
to find my way home

------------------------------------------------------------------
still working on that title ^^


DIARY PORTION:
So many times I try to run in two different directions when it comes to God and how I should live my life. Thats why so often I end up standing still, right where I dont want to be. I surround myself with distractions that only pull me down yet still I expect to be able to keep these things away? Is that not a little...well stupid?But thats what we do. We mess up, and God picks us up. Thats what is so ecstatically amazing about Him. No other person would help someone like me. Like me: a hypocrite, a sinner, a liar.

God is unmeritably great.

No comments:

Post a Comment