Bonjour...



Please drop a drop in my bucket, merci.

Meet Me

My photo
Nebraska
I love to write mostly poetry and music. Occasionally I will write about political topics I feel strongly about. I also newly started photograhpy,that portion is under construction! please leave a comment. thanks

Followers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

New blogger

Hello world,

I decided to start a blog. Heres why

1) I write a lot of poetry, but I don't necessarily want everyone in my life to read it, because it's probably about them. So here you go universe, tell me what you think.

2) I've really been getting into writing. Almost every day, its a good way to channel emotions. (I'm the --keep all your emotions bottled inside til you explode person--not good.)

3) It worked in the movie Julie and Julia about the girl who blogged thru Julia Childs cookbook. Maybe I'll be famous. hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment