Maybe Im angry
Maybe Im upset
probably because
you haven't caught on yet
Im by your side
even if it takes time
for you to realize
(that)our hands should have met
((chorus))
when I see your face
it makes me smile
then I remember
you're not mine,
not for a while
If you open your eyes
maybe then you'll find
I've known you for some time
it's hard to keep you from my mind
-bridge-
I can't believe
that I'll be
the one to let go
end
I won't
let go
(of)you and me.
Bonjour...
Please drop a drop in my bucket, merci.
Meet Me
- audrey
- Nebraska
- I love to write mostly poetry and music. Occasionally I will write about political topics I feel strongly about. I also newly started photograhpy,that portion is under construction! please leave a comment. thanks
Followers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment