Bonjour...



Please drop a drop in my bucket, merci.

Meet Me

My photo
Nebraska
I love to write mostly poetry and music. Occasionally I will write about political topics I feel strongly about. I also newly started photograhpy,that portion is under construction! please leave a comment. thanks

Followers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Song: Deeper

vs.1
confusion knots
my heart in two
I don't know how
to feel without you

my twisted mind
can't separate
feelings in my head
my heartbeat won't wait

(chorus)
It tearing me apart
loving you
but not knowing how to
tell you the words
that I need you

It's ripping up my heart
living without you
is like a clock
with missing parts

vs.2
words wont come
like I mean them to
because I studder when
I think of you

words dont sound
like what they're supposed to
because I still haven't
gotten over you
------------------------------------------------------------

I realize this is typical over dramatic love poem, but I dont care. I like it

No comments:

Post a Comment