Bonjour...



Please drop a drop in my bucket, merci.

Meet Me

My photo
Nebraska
I love to write mostly poetry and music. Occasionally I will write about political topics I feel strongly about. I also newly started photograhpy,that portion is under construction! please leave a comment. thanks

Followers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

to-do list song

oh that list on the wall
of things Ill never do
like take out the trash
and get over you

oh that spider on the floor
second one Ive squished today
how very poetic of me
to mention arachnids anyway

CHORUS
well its not that artsy
what a mess I am
how I cant sleep at night
Its kind of sad
how I would like a spider
to sit near my lighter
if I smoked at all
at least things would be brighter
if I had you
to sit down beside me, here.

oh because staring at the wall
wont cut it anymore
if I see another re-run
I might end up dead on the floor

(to chorus)

oh that list on the wall
oh that spider on the floor
how does any one find love anymore?

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I have started a new TV/Movie blog. Please follow me!

    ReplyDelete