Bonjour...



Please drop a drop in my bucket, merci.

Meet Me

My photo
Nebraska
I love to write mostly poetry and music. Occasionally I will write about political topics I feel strongly about. I also newly started photograhpy,that portion is under construction! please leave a comment. thanks

Followers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Self-a-do-it! copyright 1992

I believe this time has come.


I'm young, I dont want to be one of MY parents that dont know squat about technology. (no effense to Mom and Pops.) There are so many technological advances (half of which we dont even know about because the government hides it.)

Think about it. If the United States had atomic bombs in world war 2- now nearly 50 years later-there logically has to be some crazy bombs and blow up crap out there we dont really WANT to know about. Ignorance is bliss, eh? On a side note, U.S. was (is) hardly the technological leader nationally speaking. Russia has always been ahead of us, and China is booming like fireworks on the 4th! Their whole "self a-do-it!" philosophy seems to work on that level, selfish introverts. Side-side note* self-a-do-it was a term coined by YOURS TRULY as a child-I rather like it, shows my sticklerness :) haha no really I was a good kid.

I could ramble a whole nother page but Im feeling a short article tonight. Let me know your thoughts- Im a nut for discussion :)


danke schon
((I looked up that German spelling, ha.))

No comments:

Post a Comment