Bonjour...



Please drop a drop in my bucket, merci.

Meet Me

My photo
Nebraska
I love to write mostly poetry and music. Occasionally I will write about political topics I feel strongly about. I also newly started photograhpy,that portion is under construction! please leave a comment. thanks

Followers

Monday, July 26, 2010

the sunny side

my heart is broken
in need of repair
your heart is hardened
is anything there?

your heart is stitched
the same as mine
our hearts seams (to) match
like grapes on a vine
(because) your heart is stitched
the same as mine
our pieces fit together

so lets sew them to match the weather
and hold up our hearts, like a banner

and maybe things will get better
if we sew our hearts to match the weather
and hold up our hands, like a banner




---------------------------------------------------------

So the death of my keyboard prompted my not posting on this for so long! it was so frustrating haha , I didnt realize how much I liked to write until I wasnt able to. Well I did hand write some stuff but my brain moves faster than my hands -at least when Im typing I can type what Im thinking much faster than writing.

Anyways let me know what you think about this one! thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment