Bonjour...



Please drop a drop in my bucket, merci.

Meet Me

My photo
Nebraska
I love to write mostly poetry and music. Occasionally I will write about political topics I feel strongly about. I also newly started photograhpy,that portion is under construction! please leave a comment. thanks

Followers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

gone too fast

what would we do for love
sabatoge ourselves
or pay in dollars and cents
only to renegotiate our nets

what would you do for love
see him on the city block
its not the first time
he's been on your mind

chorus:
your love is cast
surrounding me
your love might last
longer than this dream
your love could overcast
and clear a way
a love thats gone too fast

(if)I could fade into the brick
my mind might keep/everything but logic
I'd weave through cement cracks/to catch a glance
at the one who makes my heart tick
as I drift into this far romance
(chorus)

--------------------------------------------

DIARY PORTION: (and newly deemed so)
well I havent been sleeping very well lately, waking up a lot sometimes abruptly with my heart racing. I cant exactly pick out whats bothering me but hopefully writing about it will help me figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment