vs.1
I dont really love you
I just want the thought of you
I've come to realize
not everything in life
gets better in time
vs.2
I dont really love you
I just want the thought of you
Its easier to see
when we're not blinded
by our own eyes (inbetween)
pre chor.
I love you
I need you
reads
I (dont really) love you
I (never really) need you
CHORUS:
it took time
to read between the lines
it took time
to look into the spaces
it took time
to find our faces
end:
it took lies
to help me realize
it took eyes
it took time
-----------------------------------
I like this whole unwinding at the end of the day, I feel like I get a little closure on life's insanity. Maybe I should be a writer...hah...seeing as this blog has a total of 33 views? I doubt it. But maybe someday..
sweet dreams for now :)
Bonjour...
Please drop a drop in my bucket, merci.
Meet Me
- audrey
- Nebraska
- I love to write mostly poetry and music. Occasionally I will write about political topics I feel strongly about. I also newly started photograhpy,that portion is under construction! please leave a comment. thanks
Followers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment