Bonjour...



Please drop a drop in my bucket, merci.

Meet Me

My photo
Nebraska
I love to write mostly poetry and music. Occasionally I will write about political topics I feel strongly about. I also newly started photograhpy,that portion is under construction! please leave a comment. thanks

Followers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

fall

something inside

tells me I shouldnt hide
tells me Im missing out on life

if one day we find ourselves
miles away
I think that'd be okay
you'll be gone
though I already know
you were never here
where I needed you
where I wanted you to be

everything outside

shows you dont see
shows you won't try to find me

they say love blinds
but they really mean--it hides
perfection in your eyes
and that black hole
where I should be, for life.

if we werent so scared
(like you are)
if we didnt lie
(anywhere but in each other's eyes)
You'd tell me you need me
which shows you want me
and you would try to find me
and at the break of intensity


fall.



just where
we should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment