well I got up early this morning and had THE longest day, but somehow I cant sleep. Makes sense, nope, well the fact that it DOESNT makes sense-makes sense to me. (Nothing ever makes sense)
so lets de-scramble my brain here.
the inspired one
stars fall from my eyes
like the dreams in my mind
the moon shines in my rear view mirror
reflecting the perfection
Ive never mastered
dreams fall from the sky
like the stars align
((the pain remembers the untainted hope
-crushed when we realize
we aren't staying young, enough.))
----------------------------------------
Im not sure if I like that last stanza,so lets leave it for now. Let me know what you think!Thanks
maybe now I can sleep.
Bonjour...
Please drop a drop in my bucket, merci.
Meet Me
- audrey
- Nebraska
- I love to write mostly poetry and music. Occasionally I will write about political topics I feel strongly about. I also newly started photograhpy,that portion is under construction! please leave a comment. thanks
Followers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment