Bonjour...



Please drop a drop in my bucket, merci.

Meet Me

My photo
Nebraska
I love to write mostly poetry and music. Occasionally I will write about political topics I feel strongly about. I also newly started photograhpy,that portion is under construction! please leave a comment. thanks

Followers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

realizing

Well I dont think I have so much of a poem tonight as I do a "realization."

Writing my thoughts on this blog has caused me to realize how much I really like writing. Its a way to express myself. Currently I am attending a University as a Vocal Performance major, and I love the same thing about that. I am very right brained when it comes to portraying my feelings. If you look at all my posts,I remember one time I practically wrote a paper-ON MY OWN. (no assignment or anything, I just kept going.) Just saying what I felt in an organized and intelligent manner. Is that a sign?

Last year I took two english classes, poetry and american literature. I absolutely lovedthe poetry class. I really stretched myself to find what I was capable of doing. I always have been extremely good with vocabulary and communication skills when I was a child. I remember in another English class I always aced the tests, and I barely paid attention in class. Maybe this realization has some connection to what my future should look like, what I should pursue.


anyways thats all for now, I may end with a poem
sincerely,
-the lyricist, the musician, the confused one



this box I live in
confines my mind
in its cut out corners
where I sneak for breathe
a short time to rest
from the cookie cut out life

No comments:

Post a Comment